Big massive shoutout to my beautiful nonbiological sister Nicole for nominating me to do this blog post. I haven’t posted in quite a while since I have typed a post. Life got quite hectic with certain scenerios & hooray! First year of uni complete, I do have an offer for Ulster Uni so *fingers crossed* Nicole, you always give me the push I need to do what I need to do. I love you and Tank to the moon and the stars.
Nicole’s social media
Nicole covers a world wide topics including mental health, funny stories, personal stories that relate to a lot of people nowadays. I always tend to ring her for a quick chat and end up on the phone to her for hours on end and she always make me smile after a bad day.
For everyone who is not accustomed to the rules of the Liebster award, here they are:
- Thank your nominator and provide a link to their blog
- Post the Award on your blog
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Give an answer to all 11 questions the nominator asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (this award is meant for new, upcoming bloggers)
- Come up with 11 new questions for your nominees
11 Facts About Me
- I wish to retire at the beach, at the north coast. I feel personally I’ve had a difficult childhood and growing up with my extremely complicated family, I feel like I would need inner peace.
- I try to be entertaining and whenever I am nervous, I crack jokes to ease my mind.
- I had my first kiss at 18 in Liverpool.
- I love baking.
- On the right side of my face, I have an lazy eye because a rock was thrown at me as a child and it hit me in that eye.
- I always go off people’s vibes before I contact them. I trust my intution a lot.
- I am so calm and I use logic at every opportuntiy, however, I do tend to hide things that are annoying me so whenever I am extremely annoyed, I lose my shit.
- I wish to become a mental health therapist.
- I was born the day before my mum’s birthday.
- I LOVE books, especially historical books.
- I am writing a novel based on Nazi occupied France.
What is your favourite scary movie?
My favourite scary movie has to be The Conjuring. I remember that movie coming out when I was 15 and I was absolutely pumped to see my first cinema scary movie. I was terrified!
If could time travel, where would you go?
Back in the 1930s in Belfast.I would love to see my granny’s families and herself & her sister’s grow up in the midst of WW2. I am a sucker for that time period, but I would also love to back into Ancient Egypt with the Kings & Queens killing each other for power. Ancient Greece has intrigued me for a while as well, so I would definitely travel around if I had the chance to.
If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
I am practicing my tarot skills and I do feel people’s vibes and emotions empathetically, it’s something I also grew up with. My great aunt claims she is psychic in the sense she knows what is going to happen, but my granny and my other great aunt were never keen to further the topic. However, I would love to have the power to make people feel better and see their good aspects, but also their negative, to change their mindset to realise their own flaws and to work on them in order to develop healthy friendships and relationships. There is far too many happy people miserable inside.
Which of your personality traits have gotten you in the most trouble, and why?
I have to be truthfully honest and admit it is my attitude. I also feel like my stubbornness has gotten me into more trouble. There’s been many times when there’s been an opporuntiy to make up with someone but I feel so frustrated that they may not see my point of view, so my thoughts process is questioning, “Why are you even on board with theirs when they aren’t with yours?” It had caused a lot of bother especially with the relationship of my family, but that’s a different matter and environment completely. I am working on being open minded which is what spirituality is all about, being open minded to the unknown and the possibility that there is life after death i the end. It is a progress I am working on, but I also realise sometimes with family, it can bring the worst on you.
What is the most cheesy pick up line you’ve had? Did it work?
I once received a Harry Potter pickup line from a guy saying, “Do you go to Hogwarts because you are a 9 and three quarters.” I was so impressed, like I have had other pick up lines especially on apps and in clubs, but that will forever stay with me. I always laugh and smile at it. I think it was the orginality of the pick up line. Especially with my favourite fandom.
Would you rather burp loudly every time you kiss someone (or something), or drool when you talk?
I absolutely love kissing so I would go for the burping option. I would however manage to burp quietly (thankfully) so it works in my favour. But regardless, I would burp loudly or not whoever I was kissing. I woke up this morning and my arm was covered in drool (kinda gross I know!)
If you could ask your pet (or a pet you are close to if you don’t have one) three questions other than,”Do you love me?” What would they be and why?
I have a handful of friends that have pets. I had two goldfishes Tom and Jerry when I was younger, however, I am quite close to Lucy & Nicole so I am going to go for Nicole’s tank. 1. Why does your farts smell so bad? I was on the phone with Nicole and I heard the squeals with her dog farting. I was rolling on the floor laughing. 2. If he could be a famous person in the history, who would you be? 3. Would you ever be a police dog?
What movie sequel do you wish you could erase from history and why was it so bad for you?
The worst movie sequel has to be Home Alone 3. It wasn’t the same actors…nothing! What was the point, like seriously?
What is the worst book (not a school book! Nice try, though!) you have ever read and why did you hate it so much?
The Double Life of Anna Day has to be the most boring and awful books I’ve ever read. Predictable, boring, cliche,…. NEXT!
What fictional character do you which you could meet?
I would love to meet Hermione Granger to give me some revision tips, they were needed during my a-levels. *shudder* That is also a time I do not wish to ever revisit in my life. Although I made so many friends in sixth form after being singled out for five years straight by a fellow classmate. Katniss Everdeen would be also be a strong character to meet in real life. Also a certain someone from someone’s book *winks at Nicole*
If your life was a soundtrack with 15 – 20 songs what would the songs be and what would you call the album?
Playlist Album – The Hectic Life of Lauren Moore.
- Lonely Together – Avicii
- Prayer in C. (Robin Schulz)
- Play – Years & Years
- Counting Stars – One Republic
- I would like – Zara Larsson.
- Man! I feel like a woman – Shania Twain. (eespecially when I shave EVERYWHERE, I just feel so good.)
- Favourite Thing – Fleur East. (*winks at someone particular*)
- Sweet but Psycho – Ava Max (When I fight with my family.)
- Loyal – Chris Brown
- California Dreamin’ (Dalton Harris.)
- I Love You – Axwell & Ingrosso
- Crying in the Club – Camilia Cabello
- Kickstarts – Example
- Rise – Jonas Blue
- Sun Does Down – Robin Schulz
Eleven blogs that I am nomiating
- I nomiate the reader of this blog to complete my questions
I can only list 5… soz Nicole!!
My Questions to The Nominees
- What is your ideal date?
- Do you prefer a night in or the night in the town?
- Where would you relocate in the world and why?
- What is your favourite book series?
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
- Do you have a preferred meal?
- What is your biggest goal in your life you wish to complete?
- Do you have any regrets in regards to relationships with family, friends and romantic interests?
- Would you rather have tea with Dorian Gray or Christian Grey?
- Are you a video game player, if so why? If not, why?
- Would you rather be stranded on an island with lions or stranded in the ocean?